Estelle Masonic Lodge was chartered on December 14, 1883.
The lodge was named for the community where it was located, Estelle, Texas.
The community was later annexed by Irving, Texas and subsequently became part of the Southwest portion of DFW Airport. At that time, the lodge property was taken under emmininet domain and the lodge relocated to Euless, Texas on Hwy 183.
In the 1960's, the Texas Highway Department decided to widen Hwy 183 and the lodge property was again taken. The lodge relocated to its current location in about 1966 and has remained here since on 1.266 acres across from Euless City Hall and behind Trinity High School.
Euless has been a great home to the lodge and the lodge has participated for years with the city and its Arbor Days celebrations. The lodge has, from time to time worked in support of both Trinity High School and Midway Park Elementary School.
Estelle Lodge has been home to several business and Masonic leaders over the years. The former owners of Payton-Wright Ford in Grapevine are both past masters of Eastelle; another PM of Estelle works at Euless City hall and there are many more stories to be added.
Masonically Estelle 582 has been home lodge of 3 District Deputy Grand Masters, Payton, Black and XXXXXX.. It is also now home to APM Bruce Hammond who i2qw also a DDGM but prior his affiliation with Estelle.